Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 17 Getting back into the swing of things


Wow, I really am lame at this blogging thing. I really wanted to blog daily during this 30 day raw experience. But that isn't happening. So I will make the most of the time I do spend on here and share what's going on. In the time I missed blogging, I went out of town for 3 days to visit my parents. While there I totally fell back into my old eating habits. Needless to say, I wasn't even high raw there. It was sort of eye opening. Since I have been home, I have been back to the raw drawing board. I have several new recipes I am trying this week. I went way overboard at the farmer's market this weekend. When I came home from the visit, my first delivery of fresh and organic produce from Natures Garden Delivered was here waiting for me. It looked beautiful. Everything we have eaten so far has been delicious.

1 comment: