Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week 1 wrap up

Well I have been meat, alcohol, sugar, caffeine and gluten free for a week. The biggest change has been the jumping out of bed in the morning instead of my usual lay there for 30-60 minutes before letting my feet hit the floor. My energy level is better although I still have a logy time in the afternoon. I am having some muscle pains that I have not had before. Is this some form of detox or is this my age? :)
I will have to say that meals are difficult as I am still preparing 2  meals for dinner for the rest of my family in the house. Prep time is taking up a lot of my time. But I feel pretty good. I really need to add more exercise into my routine.

1 comment:

  1. I remember getting really tired in the afternoons for a few weeks when I first quit coffee. It takes awhile for the body to adjust.

    ReplyDelete