Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 2/3/4

Before
After


So I can't post everyday. But here's what has been happening with the cleanse.
 Day 2 went pretty well, I ate the same food as the day before. I started craving coffee this day. I woke up at 6:45am -really early for me. I went to bed at 11:30.
Day 3 was a little more difficult. I really started craving coffee and I believe sugar. I use cream and sweeteners with my java.  So I think that I wanted the sugar as much as my coffee. I was super crabby. I woke up early again. I started getting a headache and I had some tummy trouble. Which I believe to be detox.
Day 4 I woke up at 6 am. I see a pattern here. I think this might be the lack of sugar in  my system. I wonder if I am in a food coma every night and that is the reason I found it so difficult to get out of bed before. I went out with some friends and refrained from alcohol and bad food. Which was easier than I thought it would be. I am drinking green juice everyday, no gluten, alcohol, caffeine, meat and sugar. I had a little dairy the first day but none since. I need to get more water in. I am trying to plan what to eat daily to avoid old habits and grabbing something fast that might not be the best choice to help me cleanse.
I am glad that I made the raw cheeze its as they are great for my crunchy fix.
Here's what I am planning to make tomorrow.
Creamy Tomato Soup from Earth Mother on Raw Food Rehab

4 tomatoes, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 avocado
1/2 onion, chopped
2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp agave
salt & minced hot peppers to taste
Combine ingredients in a blender and pulse until the desired consistency is reached – creamy or slightly chunky, as you prefer.
Grapefruit with hemp seed
Raw Cheeze Its

No comments:

Post a Comment