Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 5


I woke up early. My husband made the comment that I am not only up early but my eyes are awake. It's true before I would lay in bed for at least an hour before getting up. Now when I wake up, I get out of bed right away. So far this is the biggest change I have noticed. I also think I am a bit of a  sugar addict. My mood has been all over the place. Today I didn't eat much and I wasn't real hungry until almost bed time. I am trying to be in bed by 11:30 at the latest. I am getting 7 hours of sleep every night which is perfect for me. The green juice is really helping with the caffeine withdrawal. I have been drinking water with lemon every morning as soon as I get up. I have been drinking my juice later than I would like do to others still being in bed early and I do not want to start the juicer and wake the dead. So I get everything ready and when all are up, I start that baby up. I also make myself clean the juicer before I drink the juice. Does anyone else do that? It's like a reward for me.
Here is the broccoli pate I made the other day.
The ingredients include: broccoli, tahini, ground flax seed, onion, garlic. It was pretty good. I think I put too much onion in and it got stronger the next day. I put it on Nori with peppers, sprouts and cukes and wrapped it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment