Tuesday, May 11, 2010

1st Friday Night Raw Food Fight











Last Friday night, I had several friends over to try some yummy raw food recipes. We had a great time. It has been 16 months since I had started my green smoothie routine, and many of my friends tease me about this new habit. They also have many questions about green smoothies too. Although I am not authority on this subject (I still haven't read Green for Life yet) I know what it has done for me.








Here is the finale menu and photos from our fun night.




Penni Sheltons Clean Sweep Juice with kale




Sun-dried tomato crackers




Raw tortilla chips




Rawkin Guac




Bean-free hummus




Nori veggie rolls




Thai Confetti salad from my friend Jodi Clark




Ani Phyo's Chocolate Gouache Cake with Strawberries




No comments:

Post a Comment