Friday, March 5, 2010

Roasted Cauliflower Soup


I love a big bowl of soup on a cold day. A friend of mine has a blog and she posts recipes every Thursday. Yesterday this was the recipe and luckily for me I had cauliflower in the fridge that needed to be used. I couldn't believe how creamy this soup is without dairy in it. I had two bowls of it last night and I will be having some for lunch today.

I am always looking for great recipes with dairy (as I am trying limit the amount of diary in our household). This recipe has 4 ingredients in it. My friend thought it may have come from Martha Stewart. Cauliflower, onions, broth and curry powder. That's it. I may have threw a little salt in when I sauteed the onions. I blended the soup in my blender. I think I processed a little too long but it still had some texture to it. My husband would have liked a few more chunks of veggies in it, so I made a note to self.

No comments:

Post a Comment