Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's My Most Favorite Time of the Year

Okay, maybe it is just one of my favorite times of the year. The farmers' markets are open. I love it. My family and I went yesterday and came home with some yummy peas, some tasty treats from some raw vendors and gluten free goodies for the kiddos. Of course, I forgot to take pictures.

I did remember to take pictures of our trip to the U Pick It strawberry farm. The strawberries here in Ohio came in about 2 weeks early and they were so red and tasty. It only took 20 minutes to pick 9 full quarts of red ripe berries. I am not sure how many we ate but none of us were hungry when we left. 


Smoothie ready.

So red and juicy!

To be honest, he did most of the picking. 

I only ate one.  
Next week I will remember to take plenty of pictures at our local market.

No comments:

Post a Comment