Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Back to juicing!

The produce is in. We participate in a local organic produce co-op  as well subscribe to Green B.E.A.N. It is a weekly service that delivers produce to our door. 
I never realize how crowded my counter tops are until I see photos of them.

These are some of my favorite ingredients to juice. Add cukes to the mix and you have the perfect drink. 

It always looks like a green bomb went off in  my kitchen when I juice. 
I love to juice. If it weren't so time consuming to clean everything up, I would juice more. Lately I have been going to a newer grocery store that offers fresh raw fruit juice. Although it's not on the menu, I request green juice every time. Finally, they have been keeping kale, cukes, celery and broccoli in the case. I know I am not the only requesting the green juice, but I like to think I am part of the reason they started doing that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment