Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mushroom Leek Tart from Rawmazing

The directions suggest to wrap foil around the pan. Do it!


Next marinade mushrooms in Nama Shoyu and Olive Oil.

The next layer is washed spinach.




Thinly sliced leeks are next.



Cashews, water, white pepper and tarragon.





I topped mine with a few more leeks.






9 hours in the dehydrator and wow, this was good.
Notice the bite I took as soon as it came out. I had to taste it right?

I made this yummy dish the other night. It was a little more work than I want to do on a weeknight but I had all the ingredients handy. My hubby liked it too. We couldn't finish it all so we put it in the freezer. In a couple of weeks, I will tell you how it held up. My only suggestion for this recipe is I would layer the cashew cream in between each layer instead on pouring it on at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment