Monday, October 19, 2009

Raw Food Rehab part 2

My husband and I have joined RFR for an 11 week challenge. We will be trying to be high raw 80% and doing a 10,000 walking step challenge. I was part of the original Raw Food Rehab conducted by Penni Shelton. Yesterday Tim and posted our measurements and weight on the site. We will be weighing in weekly for 11 weeks. It is great for accountability and encouragement. We still have to post our before pictures (we are having camera issues right now). My goals for the next 11 weeks....
Get 8 hours of sleep
Drink at least 64 oz of water daily
Movement everyday-walking and other
Eat only whole foods
Stay 100% raw for an entire week
Journal journal journal
Try one new recipe a week

Away we go

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see your blog and get to know you through RFR! You are a very special woman and I am proud to have crossed your path!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela-sorry it took my so long to respond. I look forward to getting to know you too. Penni has such great things to say about you!

    ReplyDelete