Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Finally!!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, a local grocery store has a juice counter and they are now offering green juice. I am counting on getting juice here on the fly for my upcoming juice feast. I went in today, and the juicer is broken! They are waiting on a part and it could up to 2 weeks to reopen. Wow, that threw a wrench into my plans. I did get a coupon for a free large when they open, so all it not lost.

Planning for a juice feast is a lot of work! I plowing through raw cookbooks, websites and asking friends for recipes. I am planning to do 3 days of only juicing, the next 3 days smoothies and blended soups and the final 4 days adding all raw foods.

I am going to borrow a Champion juicer from a friend while she is on vacation. I have never used that type of juicer so it will be fun to see the difference in juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment