Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A gluten free/dairy free pizza

The thought of eating a GF/DF pizza was not appealing to me at all. But let me tell you this was so yummy. The cheese melted and the crust was crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside. Call me surprised! My kids devoured it. My son is very picky but it passed his requirements



My local grocery store now carries this brand of dairy/soy free cheese. It is a little pricey $4.40 a bag.




The only place I can find these brown rice crust is Whole Foods. I know I could make my own but I have tried a couple different recipes and have not been able to get the texture I want. I feel like I spend so much time making everything else we eat from scratch, that I can splurge a little on prepared crust.
We have pizza once a month now. At one time it was more like once a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment