Sunday, November 28, 2010

A day of decluttering

I am taking most of the day to clean up my scrapbook area and tackle my clothes hanging in the closet. I am a natural pack rat and come by it honestly as there are many members of my family who like to shop. I do too, I just hit garage sales and thrift stores. But there is just too much stuff in my little house. I have to do this several times a year or I will be on an episode of Hoarders.

This goes for my fridge too. I will be organizing it this week as well. I usually get the most yummy juice mixtures when I do a clean sweep in there. (Or at least things I might not normally try) Today I am planning the juice I love most the Clean Sweep by Penni Shelton. I add the kale to it for extra iron as I am always low.

No comments:

Post a Comment